Win a Free Kindle Fire HD!
Contest Ends: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Previous Winner Of The Kindle Fire HD
There are TWO ways to be entered to win...
#1 - Buy one (or more) of these 4 new clients books for just .99
We've lowered the price for the launch and then all 4 books will go back to full retail.
- The book must be purchased between today and Wednesday November 12, 2014.
- After you purchase the book write a nice testimonial/review.
#2 – If you don’t want to spend the .99 then you can enter for free – by sending a two page letter explaining what ways you would use the Kindle Fire HD and mail it to our office address at:
Best Seller Publishing
1346 Walnut st. Suite 205
Pasadena, Ca. 91106
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open to readers with US shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. Prize. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Kindle Fire HD
3. Disclaimer. Host and Participating Hosts will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Host or Participating Hosts or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for the Giveaway through this and Participating Hosts’s sites must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
5. Free Entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does NOT improve your chances of winning. To enter for free please submit a one page letter explaining what ways you would use the Kindle Fire HD and mail it to our office address at Best Seller Publishing 1346 Walnut st. Suite 205 Pasadena, Ca. 91106
6. Winner Selection. A winner will be chosen via drawing on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Entry name is selected and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with the Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Winner must respond within 48 hours of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
All giveaway prizes will be shipped directly by the Vitamix (Sponsor) to the winner. The winner’s information will be provided to the Sponsor. In the event the Sponsor fails to send the prize, the Host and all Participating Hosts will not to be held responsible or liable in any way. Failure to produce a prize falls solely on the Sponsor. The Host and all Participating Hosts cannot be held accountable for the actions of the Sponsor.
7. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
8. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, Host or the Sponsor may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
9. Errors and Disputes. Host and Participating Hosts are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Host and Participating Hosts assume no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Host and Participating Hosts are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Givewaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Host which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Host reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, Host may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
10. Technical Problems. The Giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Host any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the Giveaway.
11. General Release. By entering the Giveaway through this website, you release Host and Participant Host from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
12. Privacy. All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Giveaway may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies. The personal information provided by Giveaway winners is ONLY used to provide the Sponsor with shipping information and the Host and Participating Hosts are not responsible for the actions of the giveaway Sponsor.