Best Seller Publishing Live Event Feb 17-18 St. Augustine, FL
I am excited to welcome you to beautiful St. Augustine, Florida for our BSP client only workshop!
Over these 2 days we will be diving deeply into several timely topics – with the focus firmly on making an Impact and an Income with your bestselling book!
Our topics will include:
- The model we use to get high quality leads online using my books
- Getting your book into bookstores and widely distributed
- A simple funnel method for lead generation and new client acquisition
- Using your book to land speaking engagements and paid opportunities
Register below for a power-packed, two-day live event in beautiful Saint Augustine, Florida. It will two days of transformative teaching to grow the impact and income of your book.
Here are the details:
- If you are flying in, JAX is your destination
- Plan on arriving on Thursday, Feb. 16, and departing on Sunday, Feb. 19. The program will be all day Friday and Saturday.
- Discounted rates for the hotel will be available when you register
- For any questions email email@example.com
Renaissance Hotel in Historic Saint Augustine
6 West Castillo Drive
St Augustine, Florida, 32084
Guest Speaker Joel Erway
Joel Erway, also known as “The Webinar Guy,” is an expert at helping professionals achieve seven-figure success without necessarily being skilled marketers. In addition to crafting high-converting offers, he has helped his clients and his own business generate over $100 million in sales through the use of high ticket courses. These courses, valued at $2,000 or more, help experts scale their businesses through leveraged offers. Joel is also the author of the book “High Ticket Courses” and a long-time podcaster, hosting the shows Sold With Webinars and Experts Unleashed. You can learn more about Joel and his work at joelerway.com.
Guest Speaker David Hancock
David Hancock is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today bestselling author and the founder of Morgan James Publishing. NASDAQ cites David as one of the world’s most prestigious business leaders and is reported to be the future of publishing. As founder of Morgan James Publishing, he was selected for Fast Company Magazine’s Fast 50 for his leadership, creative thinking, significant accomplishments, and significant impact on the industry over the last twenty years. David has authored 19 books, including Guerrilla Marketing for Writers, The Entrepreneurial Author, Performance Driven Thinking, and Performance Driven Giving, to name a few.