Our Book Coaching program is designed to help authors who want to write their own book but need the expertise and accountability that comes from a professional writing coach. At the beginning, you will meet to discuss the purpose of your book, your message to the marketplace, and the outline of your book.
From there, you will have weekly sessions where you submit a chapter and discuss it with your coach. They will give you feedback on things like:
- The quality of your writing
- Does the content keep in line with the goals of your book?
- What might be missing from your content?
- Are there appropriate calls-to-action in the manuscript?
- Is this the best word count for the chapter?
- What other ways might you improve your content?
When you are finished, you will have your final manuscript! You will have the confidence that it is well-written, on point, and able to accomplish its goals in the marketplace.
Other services related to this:
- Manuscript Assessment
- Book Design
- Cover Design
- Publishing and Launch
- PR and Media