Judy Hoberman is an award-winning, international speaker, best-selling author, trainer and leading authority on women in leadership. With over 3 decades in business, she combines wisdom and humor with her behavior shaping insights impacting audiences of 10,000 as well as small groups and even individuals through her 1:1 executive coaching and mentoring. Men and women lead, sell, manage and recruit differently and Judy is the master at improving performance and company culture empowering both genders to better support each other’s successes in more productive ways.
Judy’s mission…to help one woman a day by following an important philosophy- “Women Want To Be Treated Equally…Not Identically”™
Listen to this informative Publish Promote Profit episode with Judy Hoberman about using books as business cards.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How writing a book can help new business owners establish authority.
- Why your book has to be written for your clients, not yourself.
- How doing the right thing leads to real authenticity in business.
- Why it’s important for women to support other women in their business journey.
- How women have different and difficult obstacles to overcome in male dominated businesses.