Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg – Episode 143
I’m excited to share with you how you can fast track the content creation for your book. This process will even work with other forms of content that you create for social media platforms as well.
In this episode, I break down the elements of the perfect chapter. I discuss everything from the length to the format. I suggest that you start with a story and leave what’s called an “open loop.” Then introduce your framework or the key points of your story. Lastly, close the loop and have a a call to action and next steps for your reader to take.
● Sneak peek into how I’m writing my new book (1:07)
● The format I use and teach to our clients (2:08)
● Andrea Olsen’s 7-figure book story (7:58)
● Why it’s important to be educated on your audience’s struggles (17:40)
● Creating a list of assets around stories (19:34)
Connect with Rob: