What if I told you that you could make money using your book before you even publish? Today I explain how you can sell ads and sponsorships within your book, long before it’s ever completed. You can earn 15-20k just by having a “sponsored” section in your book. There are several steps to do this effectively, and I’ll go through each of them in this episode.
Hey! Bonus! You can even use this strategy if you’ve already published your book either by relaunching it or by making it a part of your second edition.
● Complementary business vs. competitive businesses (4:10)
● How to make a compelling offer in your pitch (7:39)
● Ways to use the sponsorships to everyone’s advantage (11:12)
● Making it a no-brainer “yes” for the sponsor (13:15)
● Conclusion and what pre-launch income can be used for (15:12)
Connect with Rob: