Perry Marshall is one of the most expensive business strategists in the world. He is endorsed in FORBES and INC Magazine. He’s guided clients like FanDuel and InfusionSoft from startup to hundreds of millions of dollars. He founded the $10 million Evolution 2.0 Prize, with judges from Harvard, Oxford and MIT. Launched at the Royal Society in London, it’s the world’s largest science research award.
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Labs uses his 80/20 Curve as a productivity tool. His reinvention of the Pareto Principle is published in Harvard Business Review. His Google book laid the foundations for the $100 billion Pay Per Click industry, and Ultimate Guide to Google Ads is the world’s best-selling book on internet advertising.
Marketing maverick Dan Kennedy says, “If you don’t know who Perry Marshall is — unforgivable. Perry’s an honest man in a field rife with charlatans.” He’s consulted in over 300 industries. He has a degree in Electrical Engineering and lives in Chicago.
Listen to this informative Publish Promote Profit episode with Perry Marshall about pivoting for profit.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why a commitment to excellence can lead to a successful business.
- How continuing to solve problems will provide a steady stream of business.
- Why writing a book gives credibility to business owners in their market place.
- How business owners have to have a lot of credibility to be a thought leader.
- How expertise opens doors and crosses disciplines yielding excellent results.
Connect with Perry: